Today is September 10, 2018.
I have spent the last two weeks re-constructing this blog in WordPress.com. When I created this blog in Blogger (a.k.a., Blogspot), I chose this platform to figure out how it works because one of my web clients was using it. She still uses Blogspot, which is very appropriate for her posts, which are always text narrative with no images at all except for her headshot in her picture profile. But, like my diabetes journey, this blog has become so long, with complicated layouts and images, that it's time to move it to WordPress.com.
If you have been following this blog, please go to
https://yearwithoutcarbs.wordpress.com/ and re-subscribe. All the posts (from 1/1/15 to 6/8/18) have been moved to WordPress, and subsequent posts continue my story to the present date. Oh, and my new blog is published under my real name!
Thank you for following my journey with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment